Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 2nd - Sark from TRON

Sark - Tron

Neca re-release of Tomy's 1982 figures

Here's the big-baddie from everyone's favorite 1982 Disney sci-fi movie, 'TRON'. And who better to help usher in the computer graphics age of cinema than actor, David Warner. Mr. Warner is a great actor who has done his share of good and bad films. Kids my age might remember him best from the movie 'Time Bandits', which is awesome and deserves action figures of its own. He was also the voice of Ras al Ghul in 'Batman the Animated Series', and the professor in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II:The Secret of the Ooze'(bad movie but, if you really wanna see a dignified actor dance badly to Vanilla Ice, it might be right up your alley.)



2 comments:

  1. I like this plastic figure because it's so original,however I think it needs more details because it looks so simple,and the kids hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been collecting figures and to be honest, I would like to have that one. I could spend a lot of money for it.

    ReplyDelete