Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 25 - Zant from Legend of Zelda


Zant from Legend of Zelda

Japanese capsule toy

I remember getting excited when the newest Zelda game, Twilight Princess, came out. It was a new story with new mechanics, new worlds, and next-gen graphics...all that we come to expect from the Zelda series. And though was a good game,it was far from great. It was more like the last few games, only on steroids. Poor Zant here was billed as the chief villain, and yet, surprise, he was just Ganon's lacky?! Sigh...more of the same...with added horseback fighting. Maybe next time...

5 comments:

  1. The Japanese find hangy-things coming out of long sleeves real scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet figure! I was so disappointed to find out that all the Twilight Princess capsule toys had run their course by the time I got to Japan. I was stuck with Phantom Hourglass toys instead. Great game, but the toys? Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a enormous Legend of Zelda fan!
    I think there are many crazy characters like Zant, Zoras and Gorons, and all of the from Legend of Zelda.
    Miyamoto is my idol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best toys, since I was young I have been the idea to be a collector of many of the most amazing toys , ti is one of the best toys that I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap that's awesome! glad to find such a good artical! Thank you for all that you do..

    ReplyDelete